macosx다운로드

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자마로니에 조회 1회 작성일 2021-12-26 05:08:59 댓글 0

본문

How to Download and Install Apps on Mac | imac, Macbook air Computers, Download Apps on Mac

How to Download and install Programs, Apps on Mac, imac and Macbook air Computers
Audacity Download and Install on Mac, how to download Apps on Mac, download Software on Mac,
Galla Placidia : Wonderful. This is exactly the level of careful detail that I needed. Thank you for making this.
cjspeckart : I manage to do all of that but I don’t know what the manager password is! So I am waiting on my son-in-law to get back to me and tell me what the password is! I do like your presentation! It is very clear and I did everything correctly except knowing what the correct password is! LOL! I was hoping that there might be some information telling me where to look for that password. My new Mac is a gift and has been pre-used. I did not receive any printed information with it.
Mark landy : Thank you , made it simple.
ghala alzahrani : thank you so much this is really helpful <33
Hichem Loualiche : you saved my life.. thanks a bunch ❤️

MAC: How To Install OS X After Formatting Your Hard Drive - Factory Reset / Fresh Reinstall OSX

In this video I show you how to reinstall MAC OS X on your apple computer. This method should work on all apple computers and with all recent versions of MAC OS. For this guide I used a friends Macbook Pro that they had accidentally formatted the entire hard drive on, erasing all of their information but also the operating system. The Yosemite installer application (Install OS X Yosemite.app) I use was downloaded from the app store.

To follow this procedure you will need a flash drive / USB stick of at least 8GB capacity and another (working) apple mac or computer running MAC OS.
This process can take a long time depending on the speed of your USB drive, I recommend using a USB 3.0 stick in a USB 3 port.

IF YOU GET THE "This copy of the install OS X (VERSION NAME) application can't be verified. It may have been corrupted or tampered with during downloading." ERROR WHEN INSTALLING...
You need to change the date / year on the computer using the command line (terminal) as shows in the video at 9:13 - The most important part of the date is that the year should be set to the same year that your installer was downloaded.
You can view this by right clicking on your "Install OS X VERSION.app" file and choosing "Get Info", then reading the year under "Created" or "Modified".

Names of commonly used MAC OS installers: (from the app store)
Install OS X Mavericks.app
Install OS X Yosemite.app
Install OS X El Capitan.app
Install macOS Sierra.app
Install macOS High Sierra.app
Install macOS Mojave.app
Install macOS Catalina.app

Command for the terminal to create your USB stick:
IMPORTANT: Remember to modify it (as shown in the video at 3:16 ) for your version of the Mac OS X installer!
- - - - - - - - - - Yosemite USB Creator.txt - - - - - - - - - -
sudo /Applications/Install\\ OS\\ X\\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\\ OS\\ X\\ Yosemite.app --nointeraction
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Follow my social media here: http://www.nph-network.co.uk/socials.php (Facebook, Twitter, etc..)

You can send tips/donations to show your support via my website: http://www.nph-network.co.uk/donate.php

Tested and working 100%, multiple times by myself using Mac OS X Yosemite \u0026 El Capitan on Macbook Pro's.
This should work fine with all other versions of Mac OS X and all other apple Mac computers! Including Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, Apple Laptops, Macbook \u0026 iMac with Retina or 4K / 5K Display and more.
Nathan PH : I just finished my new website with links to social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc..) so you can easily find and follow me for updates: http://www.nph-network.co.uk/socials.php
I also added the ability to tip/donate to show your support after a few suggestions from viewers: http://www.nph-network.co.uk/donate.php
I really appreciate all the support and kind comments I receive showing your thanks. Any Tips/Donation support is massively appreciated and will go back into making stuff for the channel. I offer everything I do for free without expecting payment from anyone for it, this is optional.
Simply leaving a video like, commenting to say thanks or following me on social media shows your support.
Aj Daly : Simple, clear and easy to use. I've been struggling with this for weeks and all other videos were highly technical and confusing I had given up until I saw your instructions. Now, I know how to do it thanks to you. Great work. thank you very much for your time and efforts
Jim Ewing : Worked perfect! Thank you, I had never installed a new hard drive before and this video was way simpler than the other ones I found on here about reinstalling operating system. Great Video!
100 Rental Cars : I love the level of detail you included in this video. Thank you!
Ray Whoo : Your simple instructions and guidance are the best I have come across, many thanks !

MacOS 강좌 11강 맥알못탈출 맥os 재설치 macOS 설치 맥os 다운그레이드

맥os 재설치 방법중 인터넷 리커버리 모드로 활용법을 알려드립니다
이어 usb로 클린설치법도 곧 업로드 되니 이어 보시면 되겠습니다.

질문시에 연식, 모델, os 를 꼭 이야기해주시면 감사하겠습니다

#맥os재설치 #맥os설치 #맥설치
============================================
COPYRIGHT 2020 YeYePaPa ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

광고,강의 문의 : ywamkmh@gmail.com
============================================
SEAS : 파파님때문에 살았습니다. 1,2,3 단계로 정말 깔끔 하게 정리해주셔서 감사합니다. 저는 3단계였어요. 저널로 안바꾸고 계속 업데이트하려하니 인되서 답답해 하고 있었는데... 저거 한번에 바로 업데이트 됐어요! 감사합니다!
Hajung Lee : 최근에 2011년 맥북프로를 중고로 구매했는데 (패스워드가 걸려있습니다), ssd를 교체하려고 합니다. 어떤 OS가 가장 적합하며 지원되는지 궁금합니다. 아!, 그리고 좋은 영상 감사합니다^^~
나는할수있다 : 덕분에 잘 설치하였습니다! 그런데 모하비로 다운그레이드 하니 하드가 업데이트와 매킨토시 2개로 나뉘던데 원래 이런가요? 그럼 용량도 나눠지는건지.. 합칠 수 있을까요?
이름 : 어떻게 하는 건지 혼자 헤메다가 네이버에 검색도 해보고 지식인에도 물어도보고 유튜브를 찾아봐도 뭔말인지 이해도 안되고 해결도 못했었는데 파파님이 알기 쉽게 알려주셔셔 할 수 있었네요 감사합니당 ㅠㅠ
올때 메로나 : 선생님 질문 있습니다. 3번째 방법으로 포맷후 재설치를 하게 된다면 인터넷 리커버리 모드이더라도 처음 맥을 샀을때 버전이 하이시에라 였다면 요즘 최신 버전이 카탈리나이더라도 인터넷 리커버리로 처음 샀을때의 버전인 하이시에라로 재설치 가능한가요?

#macosx다운로드

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 15,480건 23 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © dailyby.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com