시뮬레이션골프

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자벼룩시장 조회 2회 작성일 2021-12-25 16:48:57 댓글 0

본문

보기만 해도 샷 감각이 좋아지는 골프스윙 Golf Swing

계속보고 관찰해서 본인의 스윙과 비교해보시기 바랍니다. 가능하다면 핸드폰에 넣어놓고 자주 보세요~
스크린 시합 붙기 전에 2~3분 관찰하고 나가면 확실히 샷 감이 좋더라고요
BigBro : 레슨이 1강부터 100강 까지라면 1강부터 100강의 포인트가 다 모여있네요ㅎ 최고..
쮠TV - 목표는골프왕 : 우와 이런 영상 만드시는 것도 너무 신기하네요~ 이거 켜놓고 뒤에 거울 놓고 자세 보면서 연습 중이에요⛳️
커피내기 : 진짜 깔끔하고 많이 배우게 되는 가장 멋진 영상-
박천식 : 옛날에 보던 스윙 다시 보게되어 반갑습니다. 많이 도움 되었습니다.
서해 : 이거 봐서 제 스윙이 더 간결하고 이뻐졌어용
감사합니당

아내 몰래 거실 가구 다 치우고 스크린골프장 만든 정석순 #별거가별거냐 매주(토) 밤 9시 방송

아내 몰래 거실 가구 다 치우고 스크린골프장 만든 정석순

#별거가별거냐 매주(토) 밤 9시 방송
Oneeyedjack : 와 ㅋㅋ 이형님 개꿀잼 인생사시넼ㅋㅋㅋ
안물안궁 : 와 진짜 미쳤다ㅋㅋㅋ....
O H : ㅋㄱ진짜웃기다ㅋㅋ
방구석 : 티비 부수면 레전드
Junghyun Lim : 에어컨 티비 천장에 구멍나봐야 정신차리지 ㅋㅋㅋ

Model Swing - DTL & Face On

Computer Golf Swing
John Santorines : I watched a video similar to this one for 45 minutes two days in a row. The next week I went to the driving range with my friend and was able to 3 wood a ball 250 yrds right down the pipe well over 90% of the time. I had only golfed 3 times before so my friends who golfed all the time said I was a natural and were amazed. I am athletic and pick up things pretty quick but still. I have extreme ADD so that might be part of the reason for the incredible result, our minds work differently, but never the less. I bet if any one watches a video like this long enough, concentrating with out thinking about it to much, there swing will improve dramatically. What it did for me was eliminate the thinking about the steps of the swing, so I was able to concentrate on whip and ball contact. Be the ball, grass hopper.
2CardArsenal : As I watch the Model Swing I can only smile when I see the persimmon wood. Can you imagine the power with a TaylorMade Sim2 Max driver? Key movement is the lateral shift or fall towards target before completing the backswing. Beautiful timing and swing. Adam Scott comes to mind the more I watch this. Slow the speed down to 0.5 to see the movements!
Allen Burdett : this is one of my favourites. i come back to it regularly for a refresher and also to check out how i am deviating from this perfect swing.
poliveros55 : on what was this based on? A composite of the top golfers? or the best theoretical swing patterns, positions based on physics?

Alexandra Arellano : This video has been very useful to improve my swing

#시뮬레이션골프

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 15,624건 23 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © dailyby.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com